• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Coming Back! AlpineZone Ski Area Challenge - 2011 Edition!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Sundown got back to me, said they aren't participating. I reached out to the others again. Hunter said they would get back to us but haven't heard yet. Cannon has been quiet.

Cannonball

Sundown got back to me, said they aren't participating. I reached out to the others again. Hunter said they would get back to us but haven't heard yet. Cannon has been quiet.

Cannon is busy dealing with the asshats who are trying to shoehorn a lease into a shady House Bill under the pretense and facade of a veterans benefit. My guess is that if they fend it off they'll give you some great responses. If they don't they probably won't care enough to bother.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm having a hard time for sure getting any fresh updates. We may end up with just the batch we have ... I've reached out several times to many of them but at this point the questions we come up with might be better for next year ;)