• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

hrstrat57

Thanks ! it honestly how i feel after being on the planet darn near 68 yrs--Life is too short for a lot of noize

Good for you!

Have family members in central NY now, I plan on skiing a bit in NY state next yr...Greek, Windham most likely....and maybe Elk in PA.

Maybe we can hook up for a few runs.....

Have a great summer....I am closing down Wa tomorrow and then it is tennis, golf an road biking for me!

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Good Stuff

Thanks ! it honestly how i feel after being on the planet darn near 68 yrs--Life is too short for a lot of noize

Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Good thoughts. To be waxing philosophical for a moment, for me it's:

* Collecting experiences
* Not sweating the small stuff
and
* Live and let live.

p.s, how is Titus holding up? Probably got another couple months? :highfive:

Warp Daddy

Good for you!

Have family members in central NY now, I plan on skiing a bit in NY state next yr...Greek, Windham most likely....and maybe Elk in PA.

Maybe we can hook up for a few runs.....

Have a great summer....I am closing down Wa tomorrow and then it is tennis, golf an road biking for me!

Hey have a great day at Wawa.---- I luv the place when i'm over visiting my daughter's family in Littleton off 495.
We usually hit it up Prez week ( ugh ) but at nite to avoid the crowds

Greek is about 3.5 hrs south for me Windham about 6 hrs . we're in the 1000 Islands region of nys about 2 hrs north of Syracuse an hr directly south of Ottawa right on the international border/ The River

Funny i chase the little white ball in the summer , do some road biking and me and the Queen especially her do tennis . i used to play damn near daily for decades but she's the tennis nut now i got hooked on the damn golf thing :D

Have a great off season

Warp Daddy

Surround yourself with Positivity , Live Life , Collect Friends not Stuff and Avoid Negative Nuts

Good thoughts. To be waxing philosophical for a moment, for me it's:

* Collecting experiences
* Not sweating the small stuff
and
* Live and let live.

p.s, how is Titus holding up? Probably got another couple months? :highfive:

Thanks Bill see we really are alot alike in attitude !!

Titus oh man the snow pack is DEEP But the payin customers were gettin mighty scarce so they CLOSED it last sunday ---aaaarghhhh. Titus always seems to run out of skiers before they run out of snow but hey That's bidness:D

At least they are keeping the bottom line healthy

pro2860

Hey have a great day at Wawa.---- I luv the place when i'm over visiting my daughter's family in Littleton off 495.
We usually hit it up Prez week ( ugh ) but at nite to avoid the crowds

Greek is about 3.5 hrs south for me Windham about 6 hrs . we're in the 1000 Islands region of nys about 2 hrs north of Syracuse an hr directly south of Ottawa right on the international border/ The River

Funny i chase the little white ball in the summer , do some road biking and me and the Queen especially her do tennis . i used to play damn near daily for decades but she's the tennis nut now i got hooked on the damn golf thing :D

Have a great off season

Do you play at the TI Club? I used to play in a pro-am there for a hospital fundraiser...

highpeaksdrifter

but after him not posting here for a while and his first couple posts being about Nicks only motive for buying this place is to make money(that should be a given, he certainly didn't buy it to lose money) comes off as he was trying to stir the pot or get a rise out of Nick. He probably should of rethought the wording of his post.

Yep…so anyways unless I have prior commitments its pretty customary for me to have a couple (no more then 3) pints after skiing. Yesterday the beer and conversation were both flowing extra good so I had way more then that. To top it off when I got home I decided it would be a good idea to post on AZ after months of not saying a word. Turns out that was a regrettable decision. My original post to Nick had an attack tone and I am sorry for that because it was completely uncalled for. When I saw TJF this morning he told me he saw my posts and could tell I had a snout full.

Nick you seem like a nice guy and I sincerely wish you all the best with AZ.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Yep…so anyways unless I have prior commitments its pretty customary for me to have a couple (no more then 3) pints after skiing. Yesterday the beer and conversation were both flowing extra good so I had way more then that. To top it off when I got home I decided it would be a good idea to post on AZ after months of not saying a word. Turns out that was a regrettable decision. My original post to Nick had an attack tone and I am sorry for that because it was completely uncalled for. When I saw TJF this morning he told me he saw my posts and could tell I had a snout full.

Nick you seem like a nice guy and I sincerely wish you all the best with AZ.

So in effect what you're saying is ski hard, party hard! :beer: :)

Last edited:

Warp Daddy

Do you play at the TI Club? I used to play in a pro-am there for a hospital fundraiser...

Yeah i have played it , mostly play several different regional courses . We play 2/3 times a week ,then in Sept we are in the Lake George Region for 3 weeks and play there .