• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How do I insert a table into a message?

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I've got an excel sheet, which is essentially a list of resorts, with two associated columns of days and prices. How can I get this into a message and preserve the columnar format, so things don't shift left or right? I am happy to convert it to an intermediate format if that speeds things along. I want to stay away from writing HTML.

Thanks!

Puck it

I've got an excel sheet, which is essentially a list of resorts, with two associated columns of days and prices. How can I get this into a message and preserve the columnar format, so things don't shift left or right? I am happy to convert it to an intermediate format if that speeds things along. I want to stay away from writing HTML.

Thanks!

Use print screen and then save as a jpg and insert.

bvibert

Staff member
I'm not aware of any way to do what you want to do. Puck it's solution is probably your best option.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I'm not aware of any way to do what you want to do. Puck it's solution is probably your best option.

I pasted a table once and it was all skewed. Then a mod did a "fixed it for ya" edit and it looked perfect. I don't recall who it was, it was long ago and far away... I may just post a link to a file. I can do FTP... :)