• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AlpineZone - New Ownership

2knees

congratulations to all involved.

Greg, thanks for not banning me all these years. :razz:

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Greg, thanks for giving us this pen to play in. If it weren't for AZ, I don't think I'd be into skiing as much as I am now. Good luck on whatever road you decide to walk on.

Seconded.

If it weren't for AZ, I wouldn't be nearly as knowledgeable or enthusiastic as I am about skiing. Thanks Greg.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
I joined AZ during the first season I ever skied--you guys have been with me the whole way. Part of what makes this forum great is the community and I hope to see that continue. :)

ski stef

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I joined AZ during the first season I ever skied--you guys have been with me the whole way. Part of what makes this forum great is the community and I hope to see that continue. :)

I have no doubts that it will with what Greg and you have all built from the beginning. Glad to be a part of it.