• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sunday River Free on Sunday

Treeskier

Looks like Sunday River's last day will be free and their last day! Sugarloaf site says they will close mid-week next week then reopen that weekend also.

snowmonster

ga2ski

Bob and Snowmonster - going miss this one.You can have my free burger Stuck in the middle of PA for work. Almost made the trip but at 10.5 hrs each way, Not in the cards. May get some additional turns on or about 4/27 if i don't have to hike too far.

Treeskier

Nice day for sure.
577485_182296911891554_100003337395380_290958_1427728054_n.jpg

Lots of snow!
427906_182296625224916_100003337395380_290957_1759511739_n.jpg

Plus a pack of teenagers in a group hucked off the big jump. Some doing inverted aerials...but the best was the last run through they did buck naked! Way to go on a 75 degree day.

Vortex

Nice to see snowseek, snowmonster,thaller1,skifane,Terry. missed Jerry G. Hung with the regulars/ die hards all weekend. Cookouts, hanging out. Does not get much better than that.

Shockwave was good on Sat. Only skied a couple hours on Sunday. Punch to rocking chair was my favorite run. Made for a nice close out with the PAss holder BBQ.

Had to walk 5 min to the condo. Was ski in ski out for almost 6 months.

snowmonster

Bob and Snowmonster - going miss this one.You can have my free burger Stuck in the middle of PA for work. Almost made the trip but at 10.5 hrs each way, Not in the cards. May get some additional turns on or about 4/27 if i don't have to hike too far.
Thanks for the burger, ga2ski! Loon looks hike-able.=)
Super fun closing day!!!!
That is an understatement. That was excellent! Welcome back, snoseek!
Loaf may shoot for re-opening next weekend it they can pull it off...
Let's do it! You know I'm crazy enough to daytrip this.
And it's all on film!!!!!
Did you get my backflip?;) Man, I still have sunburn on my bum!
Nice to see snowseek, snowmonster,thaller1,skifane,Terry. missed Jerry G. Hung with the regulars/ die hards all weekend. Cookouts, hanging out. Does not get much better than that.

Shockwave was good on Sat. Only skied a couple hours on Sunday. Punch to rocking chair was my favorite run. Made for a nice close out with the PAss holder BBQ.

Had to walk 5 min to the condo. Was ski in ski out for almost 6 months.
I'll be around more often next winter, Bob! Great to see you and Mrs. BobR. I can't believe your children have grown so much. I feel old.=(