• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

we be spammed...

drjeff

Who is this Hetang charachter and where did he come from?? :)

WTF.png

:lol:

:flame:

:uzi:

wa-loaf

Adds flavor like the Filipino dating site ads I've been seeing here lately.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Hidden features of Internet II

Of course everyone know that in addition to being magnitudes of order faster, Internet II contains an unpublished feature, the "Electroformer"?

This device promises to take spamming to another level. Or shall we say, a lower level. The devices sit on the main trunk lines of the internet and in hubs worldwide, detecting spam, worms and other penetrating devices. Once detected, the Electroformer activates a defensive measure,depending on the source and settings.

It can be set to transmit an electromagnetic pulse to the source. Its "mission" is to "neutralize" the combatant. Er, I mean spammer.

An alternative method, the "Particle Accelerator" mode. The Electroformer sends condensed matter to the video screen of the author, leaving the author "neutralized". Of course there is a messy matter of clean up with either method. Scientists expect to resolve that issue in Release 3.

This device is already in operation at the NSA, but you didn't hear that from me.