• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington = WIN. 10" in 24 hour, K-1 might open tomorrow!

ozzy

go have a fresca or something.

That's just funny ;)

I waited at the base of superstar chair for you for a bit to catch up. Sorry, but I didn't recognize you in those predator costume mogul pants when I asked the top lift op to stop the chair so I could traverse in to get my pole that I dropped w/o risking getting whacked by a chair. lol
Lower Skyelark skied well. Hadn't skied that since the great march heat wave.
You guys back for one last hurrah?

Gilligan

Now i really think you need to relax.

go have a fresca or something.

I do not understand. You were wrong, I called you on it. Why do you keep telling me to relax? Do you think that saying something cute changes the fact that you were telling people false information?

gmcunni

Exactly! That is why I corrected the wrong, negative information that 2knees put out there.

perhaps you should have gone with Superman as your screen name, cuz of the whole fighting for "truth, justice and the American way" thing you have going.

Tooth

Exactly! That is why I corrected the wrong, negative information that 2knees put out there.

Can we please move past this now?

Why does everyone feel the strong urge to always be so self righteous on some boards? Chill the F out. He was only stating his opinion. Right or wrong. My goodness. Now go out there and ski and enjoy this amazing weather and all this snow Ullr blessed us with.

:spread:

o3jeff

No way gondi spins tomorrow. Walking by 2 today

Wrong. K's Conditions page says Gondola spins tomorrow - with 300 yards of walking at the base. Great effort by Killington giving skiers the option. Anyone that does not want to walk can always ski Superstar.

Wait, they are running it today? I would of went but I read what 2knees wrote. Looks like he cost them a lift ticket and I probably would of bought food too!

UVSHTSTRM

Wait, they are running it today? I would of went but I read what 2knees wrote. Looks like he cost them a lift ticket and I probably would of bought food too!

HAHAHA, god I hope you're joking.

deadheadskier

Staff member

I heard the cheeseburgers were only $5, so you probably would've bought 2

2knees

wow, this thread has totally gone off the deep end. I love it. :grin:

K was great yesterday. awesome weather and good snow. canyon was a bit thin in places but good skiing still. My favorite was lower superstar, skiers left. The line from just above the 2nd tower all the way down was awesome. Lower skyelark had some pretty good lines too but they were alot deeper.

I typed that about the k1 not spinning while i was driving. if i wasnt swerving back and forth over the yellow line I probably would've typed "in my opinion i dont think it's very likely that the k-1 will spin tomorrow" but if i did that i probably would've taken out a few bicyclists and maybe participated in a head on collision.

Ozzy, I thought you were gonna poach the line under there. I was thinking you were completely out of your mind. glad to know it was a dropped pole. I want one more day but it wouldnt be till the following week. next week's weather, at least monday, looks brutal. High of 90 down here. hope to catch up with you next time if there is one for me.

Gilligan

now had Killington made snow on Cascade run out a couple of weeks ago...... :spin:

I am sure you are only semi-serious on this one, but it sure would have been nice if K had blown a few whales during that cold streak. They could have used it last night to fill in the run outs. Hopefully, all the skiers there today will convince them that planning for a longer Spring skiing season can be profitable. Of course, this year "longer" is relative.