• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The REAL Sunday Ride - Hubbard Park 08-17-08

powhunter

or some reason I cant import the vid clips to windows movie maker...says not a supported file type......any suggestions greg??

steve

Greg

Staff member
WMM is very finnicky about the codecs so it sounds like the one it needs is not installed. Did your camera come with an image/video editing application? If so, maybe try installing that. Usually WMM will by default include codecs installed from other applications.

powhunter

yea most offer a free trial...that only converts 50%..then its like 28 bucks for the full version.....Its just a kodak easyshare that I have ....think im gonna just pick up a digital camcorder before skiing starts

steve

Greg

Staff member
yea most offer a free trial...that only converts 50%..then its like 28 bucks for the full version.....Its just a kodak easyshare that I have ....think im gonna just pick up a digital camcorder before skiing starts

steve

I stumbled on this:

http://media-convert.com/

No idea if or how well it works.