• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

T.J.Maxx - 11/12 season

gmcunni

I've started stalking TJ Maxx stores

one near me had 1 winter jacket (not a ski jacket) and a few fleeces.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I think they usually start things around Columbus Day Weekend, but I could be wrong. Level 9 Sports is having a sale this weekend.

Morwax

TJMaxx

Maxx cannot be beat on skis stuff..tnx for the heads up

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
TJ Maxx and Marshalls, same company. My wife forces me to check them out year round. Not always the greatest selections, but definitely good prices.

frapcap

The sale usually happens around the 1st/second weekend of October. I usually check slick deals and visit/call the stores semi-daily to see when/if anything has shown up so the wallet can become lighter.

Glenn

We were at the Keene, NH TJ on Monday. No ski stuff yet...just some fall fleeces.

thetrailboss

Staff member
Have to agree with Wa-loaf. Lots of clothing, no gear. Last year was definitely year of the Marmot from what I saw.

bvibert

Staff member
Our TJ Maxx already has a bunch of Watea's for $150. Looks like they're stepping up their gear game...

wa-loaf

Have to agree with Wa-loaf. Lots of clothing, no gear. Last year was definitely year of the Marmot from what I saw.

Our TJ Maxx already has a bunch of Watea's for $150. Looks like they're stepping up their gear game...

Um, I didn't think they carried anything other than clothing and maybe some goggles and stuff. Is the Watea thing a joke?