• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cool... Keep locking..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmc

I can keep at it until you guys ban me or address this...

Again - This is a public concern... So don't try the PM stuff when you guys don't have the courtesy to PM me and would rather chastise me and Puck publicly..

You make these messes and dont clean them up...
You make people look bad with your editorial postings..
You jump in to say stuff after it's settled and just make things worse..
you get your last word in before locking threads without letting people reply..
and you out people for hitting the report post button..

This is public..

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
I'm new here so I'm trying to tread a little carefully while I learn the dynamics of everyone on this forum.

The point of locking posts is just to move forward. It isn't about proving whose right or wrong. When 2 people have a disagreement, there's no point in dragging it out. Just move on already. If you'd like to take it up more, send me or one of the mods a PM and we can respond. I'm happy to discuss the issues with anyone, but there's no reason to derail the forum and rope everyone else into it.

If you think a post is inflammatory, then report it. That's what mods, and me, are for. That's a better option than duking it out in a unrelated thread about Tuckerman's.

And that's not directed at you DMC, it's a general statement on my view of the topic.

:flame:

Thx all ;)

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
I'm new here so I'm trying to tread carefully. The point of locking posts is just to move forward. It isn't about proving whose right or wrong. When 2 people have a disagreement, there's no point in dragging it out. Just move on already. If you'd like to take it up more, send me or one of the mods a PM and we can respond. I'm happy to discuss the issues with anyone, but there's no reason to derail the forum and rope everyone else into it.

Thx all ;)

No one roped me...I ain't no cattle!

dmc

I'm new here so I'm trying to tread carefully. The point of locking posts is just to move forward. It isn't about proving whose right or wrong. When 2 people have a disagreement, there's no point in dragging it out. Just move on already.

I agree and we did until Trailboss had to reiterate the whole thing... Which really made me mad..

You gotta wonder why he does this...

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
No one roped me...I ain't no cattle!

I can't look away.... Mooooooo...

cattle-small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.