• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Black and Gold vs. Big Blue

2knees

I know there are some Giants fans out there. I cant wait for sunday. Huge steelers fan myself and these two teams match up pretty evenly. Both havent really played anyone yet either. And now i hear Santonio Holmes has been deactivated due to a marijuana arrest. that swings it in NY's favor if you ask me.

campgottagopee

Giants fan here---Steelers, IMO, have had a hard time all year defending the pass rush so I think the GMEN will come out on top of this one. However, it will be a darn good game

Paul

I'm an Iggles fan, so I don't like either team.

Here's hopin' this turns into a "Big Black 'n Blue"

Grassi21

I know there are some Giants fans out there. I cant wait for sunday. Huge steelers fan myself and these two teams match up pretty evenly. Both havent really played anyone yet either. And now i hear Santonio Holmes has been deactivated due to a marijuana arrest. that swings it in NY's favor if you ask me.

kinda sick of hearing athletes get suspended and persecuted for smoking some grass. the nfl, nba, pga ;-), all need to chill out. its not a performance enhancing drug. if anything it puts an athlete at a disadvantage. ok now let it rip you legal eagles. tell me about being a role model and how bad it is...

Hawkshot99

kinda sick of hearing athletes get suspended and persecuted for smoking some grass. the nfl, nba, pga ;-), all need to chill out. its not a performance enhancing drug. if anything it puts an athlete at a disadvantage. ok now let it rip you legal eagles. tell me about being a role model and how bad it is...

The law is the law. If you want to be making all that money follow some simple rules. Just like people who have to pass drug tests for much much lower paying jobs.

FRITOLAYGUY

Should be a good game, the Steelers have played a few tough teams, had to play jackonville and Philly, and the giants well the only tough team they played was washington but that was before washington was the team we know now, that was week 1.. I look for Pitt to win a 23-17 type of game

JimG.

Staff member
It will be a good game and the Giants will win.

By a point...maybe.

Both teams are going to be battered when it's over.

2knees

amen

deadheadskier

Staff member

agreed