• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Challenge 2011 Results: Jesse Boyd of Peak Resorts

tcharron

Hrm..

At our regular rates we offer 9 nights of racing for $99 with a season pass or $139 including a lift ticket for each night. This averages out to a price of to a little more than $15/night for racing and a lift ticket and $11/night for pass-holders. Per night of racing I think you will find these rates are competitive or even less expensive than local mountains especially when season pass rates are considered.

Someone should tell Crotched about the $139 including tickets. At least up till last year, no one ever heard that. It was the cost of registering the team, *PLUS* a lift tickets per night.

Even the web site doesn't support this.

Update: I found the $139. I swear we looked at it something like two years ago, and was told each racer had to buy their own lift ticket for the night. Still ends up costing about $973 for a team of 7, versus $650 for Pats Peak. :-(

Last edited: