• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

MAD RIVER GLEN: AZ Challenge 2007 Response/Feedback Thread

thetrailboss

Staff member
Another very good challenge. I did not mean to say that Eric talks too much, just that I hear a lot of his ads :wink:

JimG.

Staff member
Eric is da man!

Other than refurbishing the single, I trust they will not change anything else. MRG is perfect the way it is.

And now that I have those dates for tree skiing maintenance I might just plan a weekend up there to help out. Pruning is fun.

kcyanks1

Thanks, Eric! Too bad about the issues with downloading. Maybe crowds would be small enough early/late season, but I can see why it doesn't work now. I always wondered about why MRG didn't do it.

Mr MRG

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.madriverglen.com
Thanks, Eric! Too bad about the issues with downloading. Maybe crowds would be small enough early/late season, but I can see why it doesn't work now. I always wondered about why MRG didn't do it.

No sweat, if the crowds were small enought to not cause an issue it would not be worth staying open and downloading.

Greg

Staff member
Based on your response, Eric, it's seems you have four chairs left. Should I just Email you my shipping address? Remember, lifetime advertising on AZ is on the line... ;)

Mr MRG

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.madriverglen.com
Based on your response, Eric, it's seems you have four chairs left. Should I just Email you my shipping address? Remember, lifetime advertising on AZ is on the line... ;)

Those chairs are for "promotional use" and on-mountain and/or Basebox "beautification".
Perhaps you can pry one from us, but it will take more than the dude on Ebay paid! Advertising, thanks but as you see from my response about that question we don't really need it too much! :)

Mad Skier

God do I love that place!! I missed it last season going to Utah and I'll probably miss skiing there this year as well seen as how I'm going west again. Eric is great too. I've emailed him a couple of times with questions concerns(one being the Burton buying MRG thread here) and he always replies, even to silly emails. The terrain is second to none . I wish MRG a great season this year.

Last edited:

MikeTrainor

Interesting about turning the double into a triple. Even though you would space the chairs I hope the coop keeps it as a double. I can see what see what you are saying about kids programs though, there have been a number of times on weekends that we have been asked if we minded bringing kids up with us. I have done it a number of times but sometimes it is nice to ride up with your ski buddy.