• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown - St. Patty's Day -3/17

Greg

Staff member
Bumps are epic. /thread

Grassi21

I smashed the backside of a mogul so hard with my face it just exploded..... as are my quagds right now. Samual Smith, here I come.

MogulQueen

Hey! Somehow I missed you all today. I must have been on the opposite lift rotation. Anyway, what can I say....amazing. Can't wait to be back tomorrow! We need to work in the skier's left line!!!!!! The jumps are great..........thanks for all your coaching today Jarrod!

gmcunni

too busy to stop for many pictures, here are a few i got.

HPIM0693.JPG

HPIM0694.JPG

HPIM0695.JPG

HPIM0696.JPG

HPIM0698.JPG

HPIM0701.JPG

planb420

Had fun in the bumps yet again with you guys...here are just a few pics from today(How do I upload them so they dont come up as thumbnails?)....Got a Naughty looking one of greg LOL and one of Chris eating some moguls...HAPPY ST PADDYS DAY ALL

Last edited:

gmcunni

my back and legs are killing me but today was a total blast. the snow was sooooo soft and the jumps were perfect (at least for me)

jack97

haha.... I was getting a cramp in my quad during the drive home. Fortunately, it was the left and I was on the mass pike.

It was fun skiing with the guys lucky enuf to get the day off. Bumps were great!

Grassi21

Man that sounds painful.:-o How can you drink a Sam Smith after that??

exploding_head.jpg

It was kind of my face and hands. The bump was so soft it just exploded when I hit it. Sammy Smith is making it all better.

legalskier

It was kind of my face and hands. The bump was so soft it just exploded when I hit it. Sammy Smith is making it all better.

Sorry, didn't mean to make light but I just couldn't resist. :wink: Glad you're "feeling better" with no damage. Have one on me.
:beer:

Greg

Staff member
Good skiing with you again Jack. Had a lot of fun on the jumps today. They seemed easier to me today than Tuesday. Was railing the upper left one and the bottom right one. I pulled off one twister-spread that felt somewhat legit. Will be working on it more tomorrow...along with a floating Nossak. Just fun today with a spectacular clear blue sky. 61 degrees today. Nuts. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Great afternoon and evening. Course is coming along. Need to get some more bumps between the jumps and clean up the transitions into the runs. Jumps are great. Looking forward to Saturday.

2knees

Great afternoon and evening. Course is coming along. Need to get some more bumps between the jumps and clean up the transitions into the runs. Jumps are great. Looking forward to Saturday.

Al, i wasnt there today but on tuesday there wasnt anything remembling a mogul between the jumps. I hope we can fix that before saturday.

Glenn

Good deal guys. Yesterday was a really nice day out. Glad someone was out there enjoying it.