• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: Salomon Enduro 184 10/11 $575 delivered.

wa-loaf

These skis are awesome. I really like them, but after spending the weekend in the trees I realized I should have gotten the 177s. Which are actually already on the way ... I'm now just trying to break even on these.

Ski Mag Review:
Salomon blazed a trail with subtly rockered frontside skis, and the new, refined Enduro is a shining example of the benefits. One of the favorites in the category, it blends hard-snow excellence (vertical sidewalls, metal laminates, grippy construction) with an 84-mm waist and a touch of tip rocker. The result is a supremely smooth and versatile ski that trenches on the groomed but loves soft snow, too. Testers praised its confidence in crud and gave it the No. 1 ranking for Flotation, too. “Versatile in seemingly all conditions,” said Garrett.

The 184 is 127/85/112 with a 19.3m radius. They are really zippy skis that can handle a variety if turn shapes,pretty damn good in the bumps and absolutely rip the crud. At this size though you need to either be a big guy or plan on staying out of the trees.

These were demo skis and are in excellent condition except for the usual top sheet scratching. Have a fresh stonegrind and very sharp edges.

Price isn't really negotiable right now, but if you want to pick up (or I can deliver in the Boston/Metrowest area) I can do better. Will go on ebay in about a week if nothing happens here.

IMGP0389_2.jpg

IMGP0383_2.jpg

IMGP0384_2.jpg

IMGP0386_2.jpg

IMGP0387_2.jpg

IMGP0388_2.jpg

wa-loaf

Similar demos are going for $660 on ebay. Get em while you can ...

wa-loaf

These are still available. Going to put them in a swap in October, save me the trouble!

Philpug

Someone on Epic was talking about these in the 184...try a search there and if I find it I will let you know.

wa-loaf

Oh, I see what you are saying. Never got a notification from Epic.