• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free, free like a bird

Free GSS

• Yes

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dmc

And this bird you cannot change!!! woooooaaaahh...

wa-loaf

Who needs GSS, you guys are providing enough entertainment for now.

Black Phantom

Larry_Bird_Biography.jpg

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Don't forget people who' don't care probably don't care enough to vote don't care.

Irony? 8)

Hmm.... Funny, so far no no votes and three don't cares. Guess they do care enough to say they don't care, But personally as far as I'm concerned, if they don't care enough to vote that they don't care, well then, I don't really care. Does anyone else care?

ctenidae

If I cared any more than I don't care right now, I'd care enough to say how much I cared, and which way I cared. As it is, my care level is such that I only care enough to say I don't care, which is slightly more caring than if I simply didn't care enough to even care about saying whether I cared- for those that care, there is the interesting paradox of caring enough to say you don't care, since, by definition, if you care enough to say you don't care you do, in fact, care, at least to the extent necessary to declare that you don't, in fact, care.

Long story short, I'm not buying a Hallmark card on this one, because I do not care enough to send the very best. Or to send anything at all. I mean, I wouldn't send the very worst, because that's just rude, and would imply a level of negative caring that I just don't think is appropriate. On the other hand, sending the very mediocre would be nearly as insulting, as it would be a fairly blatent passive-aggressive maneuver, calculated to wound. And that's just not the kind of behavior that is generally considered appropriate in this day and age.

campgottagopee

If I cared any more than I don't care right now, I'd care enough to say how much I cared, and which way I cared. As it is, my care level is such that I only care enough to say I don't care, which is slightly more caring than if I simply didn't care enough to even care about saying whether I cared- for those that care, there is the interesting paradox of caring enough to say you don't care, since, by definition, if you care enough to say you don't care you do, in fact, care, at least to the extent necessary to declare that you don't, in fact, care.

Long story short, I'm not buying a Hallmark card on this one, because I do not care enough to send the very best. Or to send anything at all. I mean, I wouldn't send the very worst, because that's just rude, and would imply a level of negative caring that I just don't think is appropriate. On the other hand, sending the very mediocre would be nearly as insulting, as it would be a fairly blatent passive-aggressive maneuver, calculated to wound. And that's just not the kind of behavior that is generally considered appropriate in this day and age.

You don't recycle??

Riverskier

Even though the results, whatever they may be, likely won't change anything, I think it will be very interesting to see where the forum actually stands on this issue. I expect at least 5-6 No's (the moderators), but will be curious how many more are actually out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.