• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Attitash Jan 10

skian

Also skied there on Friday. The conditions were better than expected. Frozen granular was groomed very well on the Attitash mountian side in the moring. I thought the Moat trail was a lot of fun and skied it a couple of time. I got over to Bear Mt side in the afternoon and some of the steep parts were skied off. On the Attitash side no ice patches found while Bear had a few small ones. Going back over to Attiash side in the late afternoon found that some of the trails that were in good condition in the morning were begining to get skied of in spots also. In All I think there were about 6 top to bottom trails open on the Attitash side and about 4 on the Bear side. The temps were about 7 degrees at 9 am and about 17 at the end of the day. The Attitash crew did a great job of grooming condsidering the previous weather conditions. Looking forward to going back. Friday had a small crowd so there were no lift lines.