• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bad Ass Downhilling vid

MR. evil

This guy is tearing it up on a HT at Whistler Bike park

bvibert

Staff member
I have a strong feeling that kid could show up anywhere and ride like that.

No doubt he's an excellent rider. There's some spots though where you can tell that he knows exactly what's coming up next. I don't think he would have been nearly as smooth if it was his first time riding there.

MR. evil

No doubt he's an excellent rider. There's some spots though where you can tell that he knows exactly what's coming up next. I don't think he would have been nearly as smooth if it was his first time riding there.

No doubt he wouldn't be as smooth if it was his first time, but I also doubt any of us would be able to know the difference.

Skier75

WOW, that's some good riding. Nothing I'd be doing at my age. I think the first drop, I'd be droppped....right on my head! LOL JK, well not really. Hey, if your young and in shape and can do that kind of stuff, I say more power to them.

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
It takes more than youth and athleticism... it takes a frackin huge set o' nads too. Mine are somewhere up in my lungs after watching that guy.