• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue mt. 2/25/16

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Then the Lord said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household, because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation.

Well I may not be that righteous but decided to check out the damage after almost 3'' rain. Leaving home driving through a local valley was amazed at how much debris was on the road. The last time I saw that section this bad was Hurricane Hugo in 99 . Arrived 11 and skied till 1:30 temps in the mid 40's and shower had ended an hour earlier. A few brown streaks in places and a little artesian well but was a really fun day . Everything was groomed and skied fast corn . Quite a West wind to battle to get to Main St. Skied Challenge, Switchback ,Nightmare . maybe 75 people there . They have a good base and should survive a while barring any more tropical Monsoons. IMG_4757.jpg