• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

douchebags black friday

KustyTheKlown

i really cannot say enough good things about my douchebags (i have two of the classic ski bags). they are so well designed, they adapt to the length of your skis, they have a great system for rolling, are not hard to carry, have a skeletal frame to protect your things, and are made from some pretty thick canvas. you can fit two pair of skis in the classic, or one pair with all of your gear.

50% off all of the dark green bags, which reduces the sticker shock for the best ski bag on the market

https://douchebags.com/green-friday?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=cpc

thetrailboss

Staff member
Phew. I thought that this was a post about skiing the WROD at a resort with way too many people! :lol:

Oh wait, that was my Black Friday at Alta. ;)

BenedictGomez

I have the Dakine version of a double ski bag and agree that a monster 2 pair roller bag should be a part of every traveling skier's gear.