• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

EpicSki Moving today 9/20

Trekchick

The movers have packed everything up and are on the internet superhighway, moving Epic from the west coast to the east coast today. You will see some outage and, in the words of the gurus at work, it will take several hours for the move, up to 48 hrs to have the move complete.

If you have questions, comments or need link information, don't hesitate to ask me. I'm not sure how much I know, but we'll find out together. :grin:

wa-loaf

Moving East? Are they trying to move in on Gregs turf?

Forum fight! :flame:

awf170

128663896581365661.jpg

ripzillia

michigan isn't in the mid-west cause they talk funny up there.
icon10.gif

Trekchick

Well, ya see, der's tree parts ta Michigen.
First, der's da flat landers, what live way down der, ner bout's Ohia en Indeeeana.
Den der's da You Pee. Dats where da yoopers are.
Den ders da folks like me. We live below da bridge. Dat's why we're da trolls.

ripzillia

Got say you folks got a great sense of humor.
icon14.gif

Course we don't got much to brag about in these neck of the Woods......We are know as the Bearvers!:flag:

Trekchick

Well, dat gosh dern site, o'r der is up, dontcha know.

Da, fancy guy who dun all da movin said dis:

Until everyone's computers have accepted the server change (up to 48 hours after the change), the forum will need to be accessed through an alternate domain name: http://forums.epicskidevelopment.com for immediate access. Most internal links, however, will continue to point to forums.epicski.com. If you find yourself unable to access the forums, be sure to check that you are still at forums.epicskidevelopment.com

hardline

Somewhere Between the Toeside and the Hellside
I guess I don't know what a soft boot feels like because my boots after four seasons don't feel soft to me or packed out. I still have to push pretty hard to get my foot into them...

after about 70 or so days i feel the liners getting packed out.the sabaths i got last year have held up great but the liners are packed out. one day i will get around to calling the factory to see if they will send me some new ones.