• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Fischer XRC S-Move

tcharron

I was shopping around, and noticed Zimmermans was having their big shindig this weekend. Some of the spcials are listed at http://www.zimsport.com/Specials.htm

I happened to notice the Fischer XRC S-Move for 149.95 including bindings. From what I've looked online, this looks like an AMAZING deal for a new ski including binding. What are peoples opinion?

tcharron

link doesn't work :( I've never heard of the skis either so I dunno

Umm, that's strange. Here's the image...

pricepoint_small.jpg

The link ON their site doesn't go anywhere, if that's what you mean.

hammer

I picked up a pair of RX3's with bindings for my son there...seemed like a good deal to me but since they aren't normally sold in the US I can't find out too much about them. I think they will be OK for him because he's still relatively light...if not, I didn't spend too much.

You may want to check out the Crotched Mountain open house today. I'd guess that they took some of those skis up there for the sale.

tcharron

I picked up a pair of RX3's with bindings for my son there...seemed like a good deal to me but since they aren't normally sold in the US I can't find out too much about them. I think they will be OK for him because he's still relatively light...if not, I didn't spend too much.

You may want to check out the Crotched Mountain open house today. I'd guess that they took some of those skis up there for the sale.

Aye, planning on it. Heading up in a little bit actually. :)

I think your right about the outside the US thing tho. The only real reviews I can find on them is in foreign languages.