• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forget Texas. Don't Mess With China.

JimG.

Staff member
Dead men tell no tales.

But isn't it good to see that many businessmen in China are learning how to do business the American way?

bill2ski

After two years of good behavior on death-woe, He stands a chance to get his sentence commuted to life in prison, Where he can spend every day of the remainder of his life wishing, he were Scooter Libby

drjeff

Anti freeze in the toothpaste guy?

Chuck Fina, that's all I have to say.

You can't imagine how many calls my office has fielded about this in the last few weeks, literally 10 a day in my small corner of CT! Real bad PR for the folks at Colgate/Palmolive, they're sending out almost daily e-mail/print mailings to the professional community about which packaging contains the anti-freeze toothpaste and STRONGLY encouraging us dental professionals to continue to reccommed their products if we did so before. Too bad for them since many folks could really benefit from using Colgate Total(which isn't one of the "anti-freeze" varieties) and will be scared of for years from using it. Big plus for Protor and Gamble though (Crest's parent company) as they'll pick up some market share from this for sure

drjeff

I don't know what the big deal is. I eat diethylene glycol all the time, and I'm pretty normal. No liver problems yet.

What really would be a problem for you would be if you drank Putnam water all the time ;) :rolleyes: