• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gage + Desoto Duracci T-Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChainLove

Gear Merchant
Website
www.chainlove.com
Gage + Desoto Duracci T-Shirt

NV.jpg

Whether preordained at birth (i.e., you're Italian or Japanese), or willfully chosen, we all have our favorite road gruppo. Campagnolo Record has a storied, European history, and with it a healthy dose of Italian glamour. SRAM Red has can-do American attitude and value. And Shimano Dura-Ace has...wait, what exactly does Shimano have?
Ok, Shimano is meticulously engineered and brought us near-perfection in its first iteration of electronic shifting. It works flawlessly and always. But the real knock against Japan's top tier group has always been a lack of soul. No longer. Viva Duracci!
This shirt, designed by Gage + Desoto plays on the decades-old inside joke of pronouncing Dura-Ace with an Italian twist.
Who (or what) is Gage + Desoto? Just like you and me, they're bike racing nerds. But unlike you and me they have the sort of design nous to be thought of as trendsetters in the hyper-self conscious design scene of Brooklyn. Let's ride their coattails and look fabulous, shall we?
This is an American Apparel Poly-Cotton Short Sleeve Crew Neck shirt. It's 50% polyester and 50% combed cotton. The combed cotton is what gives American Apparel tees their ultra-soft and worn-in feel with a superior drape. It's designed to be slim-fitting and is unisex.

Price: $5.00 (79% Off!)
Regularly: $24.95

Buy Now

Status
Not open for further replies.