• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Hannah Teter and ice cream

drjeff

A TR for this flavor! :)

we_all_scream_for_hannah_teter.jpg

My wife and I split a pint of this latest Ben and Jerry's Limited Batch ice cream last night. I will say that if you're a maple fan, you'll like it!! The ice cream is tasty, the "pockets" of carmel that you encounter in the ice cream really work. The Blondie Brownie is tasty, a bit chewy to me, but tasty (seemed a bit chewier than the brownie chunks in Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream to me atleast).

While this won't knock off Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns as my favorite flavor, It's still a mighty fine offering IMHO, especially if you're a maple fan!

KingM

Website
www.goldenlionriversideinn.com
My wife and I split a pint of this latest Ben and Jerry's Limited Batch ice cream last night. I will say that if you're a maple fan, you'll like it!! The ice cream is tasty, the "pockets" of carmel that you encounter in the ice cream really work. The Blondie Brownie is tasty, a bit chewy to me, but tasty (seemed a bit chewier than the brownie chunks in Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream to me atleast).

While this won't knock off Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns as my favorite flavor, It's still a mighty fine offering IMHO, especially if you're a maple fan!

I looked for it the other day at Shaws but couldn't find any. We're only 20 minutes from headquarters. C'mon man!