• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I love solo chair rides

Vter

What's your relationship status, are you male/female. If you were in one of your solo chair ride moods and another hot looking single skier that you were attracted to wanted to ride up with you..what would you do then?
As I said, I’m pretty popular. I ride chairs with single women all the time & then drink, cook and then comfort em, I don’t need to explain why I don’t ride with you…I’m a star

Vter

Taking these posts for face value and not as a troll, I'd be your worst nightmare for a chairlift companion. I am very social on the slopes and love to yak, yak, yak on the lifts. As an older skier I enjoy skiing with others. It motivates me and makes me feel safer. I skied 61 days last season and probably 40 of them were spent with one or more other friends. I appreciate the Zen idea and had some really good days skiing alone last season. But I enjoy a good day skiing with friends even more, especially when we're feeding off of each other's energy and tackling some fun terrain or snow conditions. I'll admit there are rare occasions when I ski with someone and I just don't click with them due to some kind of incompatibility. I can only imagine how many people are thinking that after spending a day skiing with me. :p
Whoa, glad you got 61 days gabbing on ski lifts 🌮
Try doubling that season after season for many years, east & west, with plenty of company
Truly, good for you though, glad your getting after it…I just don’t want to chat, Sir