• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

J all weekend

JD

Website
hotmail.com
J all weekend ski testing powder skis did not suck. 30+ inches, didn't stop snowing until 5 pm sunday. Wind really kicked up, tommorow will be a great woods day. I am in lust with the New BC 100s. I also have to give J it's propers. Fun hill once you figure it out. Really worked the Stateside/Jet. Got over to the freezer for a few runs each day. Double Dipped this afternoon for some great high speed pillow detonations. Piles and piles of snow EVERYWHERE. Point and chute pow slaying at it's most improvizational. Nothing like skiing new line with great snow.
That is all.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I'm just back from Stowe and have to agree. Today is a woods powder day not to be missed, except for poor lemmings like me who have to work....
Enjoy it while you can. It makes January look like a far off bad dream.

BeanoNYC

I'm just back from Stowe and have to agree. Today is a woods powder day not to be missed, except for poor lemmings like me who have to work....
Enjoy it while you can. It makes January look like a far off bad dream.

Wish I had known you were at Stowe. Hell of a weekend! I met Kingslug yesterday for a few turns as well...Great time!