• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 4/21/2013

mlkrgr

Though if you do have a season pass from elsewhere or another lift ticket, you can show that to get 50% off midweek or 25% weekends; this deal ends up being better if you do it vs Liftopia pricing should you be there midweek.

Shredder of Gnar

I don't know where you skied, but Sunday was far superior to Saturday. Bluebird sun and warmer. The sun made all the difference. Many things did not soften, but Eastfall skied amazing with large piles of soft bumps, Escapade, The Light, Powerline, Vertigo was off the charts with an incredible lines. Sketch was thin and challenging. Ovation was also great including the upper headwall. Lower Superstar seeded bumps were perfect. Kudos to K for spinning the lifts till 5pm!
See it all here:
https://plus.google.com/photos/104145002472724772294/albums/5869641267605073729

I totally agree! Sunday was awesome - I guess also having been there Wednesday & Thursday helped me to know where the good stuff was. Stayed over and skiied today (Monday) too which was a replay of Sunday with slightly earlier ripening. Four incredible days of spring bumpin out of the last six - now it's back to reality for a week or so...

I totally agree! Sunday was awesome - I guess also having been there Wednesday & Thursday helped me to know where the good stuff was. Stayed over and skiied today (Monday) too which was a replay of Sunday with slightly earlier ripening. Four incredible days of spring bumpin out of the last six - now it's back to reality for a week or so...

You have the life! Called to you when I was coming out of Ovation.