• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Oy-Vey vhat is dis vorld coming to?

NYDrew

The Onion Reports:
GALVESTON, TX—Members of the Morris family reported that after two margaritas at the Hilton Island Resort bar on Saturday, mom Helen Morris reached the level of intoxication necessary to don her bathing suit. The 48-year-old announced her intention to get the family fun time underway by going down to the hotel's indoor pool, saying she didn't give a wet fig who was looking. "Okay, I'm ready!" said Morris, stepping out of the bathroom. "Let's go have some fun!" Without even a towel to cover her midsection during the journey from hotel room to pool area, the slightly tipsy Morris spent 20 minutes swimming and another 10 in the hot tub, after which she reportedly returned to her room to sleep it off.

To cheer myself up, I blessed you with another random photo....

Glenn

i wunder if a groomer without tracks could hav made things better. but do they have groomers without trax in texas? ive never seen a groomer in brooklyn...sometimes it snows there. :dunce::beer::smile::oops: