• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Shill!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
main.php

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Greg

Staff member
Ha ha ha. Andy - you're hilarious....

:roll:

I'm the biggest Sundown shill there is and damn proud of it.

i love that ad. In order starting with Greg, then me, then johhynpoach with the twist and MrMagic killing it.

I'm more proud of what the ad represents. And that's the fact that this community has had a real impact on the CT ski scene.

Greg

Staff member
I noticed that too, it is a cool banner. When you get people involved in promotion, events like that just keep getting bigger and better.

:beer:

HPD = gets it
andyzee = clueless

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Ha ha ha. Andy - you're hilarious....

:roll:

I'm the biggest Sundown shill there is and damn proud of it.

I'm more proud of what the ad represents. And that's the fact that this community has had a real impact on the CT ski scene.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

:lol:

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Shill baby, shill. :lol:

Props to Greg. I have always viewed participation on a message board as a respected member as potentially having a platform on which industry insiders may be scoping out opinions and perhaps having an opinion that leads to some change. Ski areas that I have lashed out at for mowing moguls at one point started "half grooming" key trails of interest... perhaps by popular demand or perhaps by strategy, who knows. But shill or not, Greg wanted to see something happen at Sundown specifically and across New England more generally and I think AZ's influence has definitely shown. If shilling gets you what you want in terms of skiable terrain, then it has a lot of merit.

That brings me to my next bumper sticker for my car: WILL SHILL FOR TREES :D

deadheadskier

Staff member
And what accomplishment can you point to that has made an actual impact on the ski industry?

http://killingtonaccess.com/ ? Nope. Not that.

For Real Andyzee

You've gots to RISE up and be proud of the moguls brother, got to get radical with yourself and capture your inner spirit on youtube for the world to see, so they know and more importantly 'feel' the movement.

I and the Industry are counting on you Zman, we have faith...don't let us down

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
For Real Andyzee

You've gots to RISE up and be proud of the moguls brother, got to get radical with yourself and capture your inner spirit on youtube for the world to see, so they know and more importantly 'feel' the movement.

I and the Industry are counting on you Zman, we have faith...don't let us down