• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stick Up for This Forum, Comment on A.I. Legislation Now!

Yo VT Raps

Public comment period on AI legislation is open - https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...icial-intelligence-and-copyright#open-comment

There is a lot of valuable content on this forum and AI will be detrimental to this forum's traffic and revenue if nobody does anything. Google gives credit and a link to this site and it brings lots of people here, AI would give nothing and bring nobody here if this is how people solve their queries.

These guys because they basically made this thing, released it out into the world, then told everyone afterwards "by the way, this is capable of destroying all humanity if you don't do something about it". Not appreciated.

BodeMiller1

Yo
We need to stop the war machines.
I think the computers can win at chess most of the time. This is above my pay grade.👾👾👾👾

BodeMiller1

Google just lost an important antitrust lawsuit and will have to reign in their control of the AP (GPlay) business model.

These huge Tech Co pay no attention to laws in most parts of world because they can out lawyer most governments. They just pay the fines, admit no fault and then do something else.

The OP has a valid point here. Google is NOT your friend.