• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stratton 12/14

telegirl

All 50 open trails were decently groomed with a variety of granular from very fine to coarse - not bad after an ice storm. I recall the storm of 98 and trying to ski at Stowe- it was the worse experience! No complaints today! As the day progressed the snow was scraped or blown off the upper trails which made for less traffic. The morning was crowded due to the gondola being closed with high winds but the 2 six-packs were open. Fortunatley, the gondola did open late morning. It was a beautiful day to ski with blue skies and "snow" to ski on. I am always grateful for any day that is a ski day!

Glenn

Thanks for the update! I've been getting there e-mails this season. My wife and I would like to get up there at least once this year.

Phillycore

Cool... I'll be up there on the 22nd-23rd for my son's first trip outside of Pa.