• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown 1/12

Greg

Staff member
Ok, Looking to improve my mogul game and this looks like a good place...Hunters are a little too steep and icy to practice on a lot...mistakes are painful. In good conditions I have no prob...when it gets icy ....have to work on it.

So.......you're heading here not expecting to find icy bumps? :lol:

Seriously, head on up. It's the perfect place to learn to get a handle on skiing some bumps.

2knees

Vanilla Ice baby!

temptor in january is ice bump heaven....

kingslug

So.......you're heading here not expecting to find icy bumps? :lol:

Seriously, head on up. It's the perfect place to learn to get a handle on skiing some bumps.

I'm actualy looking for icy ones..just not the deathslide that is Clairs or lower k-27. I need to work on them without......worrying about them. its amazing how much harder they are then the super steeps out west, where bump runs go for a mile!! They're spoiled out there!

Greg

Staff member
I'm actualy looking for icy ones..just not the deathslide that is Clairs or lower k-27. I need to work on them without......worrying about them. its amazing how much harder they are then the super steeps out west, where bump runs go for a mile!! They're spoiled out there!

Come on up, Slug. And just lap the baby hill with us. You'll have fun and I'll buy the first pitcher after.

kingslug

This weekend I'm hitting Plattekill....you guys should check it out, it should be in very good shape as its closed all week and they are blowing snow on Blockbuster which is one of the better runs in the area. It usualy builds up some nice bumps all the way down...and I heard they finaly mowed it!!! no more weed hopping.