• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown 1/13

Greg

Staff member
Were you there for 15 or was it 20 minutes?

Madroch

Made it out at the last minute- 8-10. I thought it was a little better than 7 thumbs up, but not epic by any means. Finally started to put it togethor toward 9:30 for the first time this year, and than I opened my mouth about it was immediately back to same old self. Yecch

MR. evil

Did a 5:30 to 9:00 session with my co-worker Nelson. We Skied with Mondeo for a while and then Madroch and friend. Except for a couple of runs down gunny we stuck to the bumps all night lapping the line on skiers left. With the exception of a big whale the top ½ is skiing nice, the bottom half not so much. I was skiing the top section pretty aggressive……well aggressive for me…..but I could not find any consistent line on the bottom and it was really frustrating. Towards the end of the night I had a pretty good crash about ½ way down the trail and ate a bump pretty hard. My ribs and knee are quite sore this morning but nothing serious. It took me about 3 or 4 runs to put that wreck behind me. By the time we met up with Madroch I was planning on calling it quits for the night, but he used his Jedai mind tricks to keep me there for several more runs. Finished up the night self medicating with some tasty Boston Larger’s. Luck would have it that Nelson happened to have a 12 pack of them on ice in the trunk of his car.

Madroch

Mr. evil looked good... and I wasn't just saying it to keep him skiing, although I think it helped!

Trev

Mr. evil looked good... and I wasn't just saying it to keep him skiing, although I think it helped!

Was it the sexy fishnets?

Anyhow, headed up tonight for a few hours, hope it's in decent shape !

Trev

Anyhow, no need for a seperate TR here..

Hit the slopes tonight, nice conditions all around.. stinger/temp all night.. under the yellow lift there where the park was/is is being totally overhauled.. can't wait to see what their doing with the park area this weekend... I have a bit of fun skiing the park jumps and drops..

Very warm too, no wind at all, I had my jacket opened up a bit and had considered losing the hat..

Anyhow.. until tomorrow or Sat...

Trev

Ski some for me! Was planning on getting out until the sciatica kicked in this morning.

Never had that issue and I hope I never do!! sorry you have to deal with it, YUK !!

Plenty of snow there for another day :)