• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown - 2/27

Greg

Staff member
I'm off on Friday and will probably hit the mountain from about 10 - 2. I might start earlier if it's soft. Calling for freezing rain right now. I doubt anyone else will be around, but I figure I'd put it out there. Hopefully a lot of bumps by then.

Grassi21

hmmmm. i might be down for this.

are you getting out on wed. night as well?

Grassi21

Looking like rain and temps in the low 40s. You still down? I have Gore-Tex. :)

Greg

Staff member
Forecast is improving a bit. Only a tenth of an inch of rain now, but a high of close to 50. Soft spring bumps. Time to work in Gunny. I should get started close to 9 am.

Greg

Staff member
Forecast is improving a bit. Only a tenth of an inch of rain now, but a high of close to 50. Soft spring bumps. Time to work in Gunny. I should get started close to 9 am.

Check that. The above is the Taunton forecast. Albany is still calling for 0.25-0.5".... :-?

Greg

Staff member
So just Grassi and I doing the human grooming so far tomorrow? Who else is down? I'm looking at 10-2. Might get there earlier depending on morning warmth.

bvibert

Staff member
I'd love to, but I just don't see it happening. Have fun and ski those bastards in! :spread:

Grassi21

i should be clicking in between 9 and 10. depends how motivated i am when i wake up.

Greg

Staff member
Hmm. 40+ here, but it still says 32 at Sundown. Might start off pretty firm. I'll probably head over for 9 am anyway.