• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown MLK day!!!

powhunter

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great day at the institution of higher shredding!!! The NCP we recieved last night did the bumps justice!! Got there around 11:30 and the lot was over half full and filling up pretty quick. Spring conditions everywhere! Did a warm up run down gunny, which was nice soft snow. Headed over to the noreaster/temptor bumps and pretty much lapped them all day. Soft springlike bumps that ya could just hit head on and explode!! Right side was the line for sure, but the left side was pretty good too if ya threw in some turns between the larger bumps, Jarrod was out on temptor scouting out the locations for the kickers for the comp..Sounds like they will be built in the next few days ...Had a nice chat with Chris and Jarrod out on the deck..Did a few more runs...was on the lookout for Mogulqueen and Bart but never ran into them..Nice sunny day....BBQ on the deck..Awesome day!!

That is all..
Steveo

MogulQueen

The bumps were SWEET today! Sorry I missed you today, powhunter. We musta been lapping the bumps at different times. I started at 2pm. That right line IS the money line. So much fun today. Felt like spring skiing. The bumps were so forgiving! It was not very crowded while I was there. Most kids cleared out around 3pm. I think it should stay nice and soft tonight so........get your butt out there!

Trev

Wish I had the day off to join ya guys/gals.... next time!

And off topic, that outdoor bbq they do there, is pretty nifty.. simple as it is.. it does make it a bit.. better.. somehow :)

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Sweet! Glad the day worked out well for you, despite the holiday! My brother worked today (lift ops) and he said he's really sore--it was a busy day for them.