• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Black Keys

Edd

Missed this thread..

Their new CD is really really good. I like the new direction they've gone starting with Attack and Release. Listening to Rubber Soul when I noticed this thread. Good workout tunes.

I've seen Dan Auerbach (one of the two members) play at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston and I s-t-r-o-n-g-l-y urge any BK fans to catch him if they can. They just play the purest rock and roll out there.

They'll be at the Pavilion in Boston this summer and at Moedown also. I don't know if I have another Moedown in me though.

Mildcat

Missed this thread..

Their new CD is really really good. I like the new direction they've gone starting with Attack and Release. Listening to Rubber Soul when I noticed this thread. Good workout tunes.

I've seen Dan Auerbach (one of the two members) play at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston and I s-t-r-o-n-g-l-y urge any BK fans to catch him if they can. They just play the purest rock and roll out there.

They'll be at the Pavilion in Boston this summer and at Moedown also. I don't know if I have another Moedown in me though.

Normally I don't like it when bands change but I have to agree, I really like the direction they've taken it. Attack and Release blew me away when it was released. Dan Auerbach's solo album (Keep It Hid) is awesome too. When he played the Paradise I didn't even know about it until the day after the show I read the review in the paper. I was so pissed I missed it.