• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tuckerman Ravine - June 4, 2011

snowmonster

Welcome to the forum, madpatski! It was a pleasure skiing Tux with you and I look forward to more adventures.

Excellent TR. I think you captured the spirit of the day pretty well. I agree. It was the characters on the trail that made it special.

July? To summarize Riv, we ski it because it's there!

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
After years of trying not to joins any other ski forums, I gave in and registered on AZ. Especially after I've been getting traffic to my blog from here in another thread.

As for the hardcore boader chick, I detailed her story a bit more in my piece on Ski Mad World. I also have different pictures from Riverc0il and Snowmonster.

Nice skiing and chatting with you snowmonster. Ski you in July? :razz:

Welcome! Nice to have you on board! (literally... I guess!):wink:

MadPatSki

Website
madpatski.wordpress.com
Welcome! Nice to have you on board! (literally... I guess!):wink:

Thanks Nick.

Another ski forum where I'm registered. ;) It's funny how over time traffic fluctuates from one place to the next. I've read a few things on AlpineZone over the years, but if I would read everything on every forum, I would never leave the computer, so I tried to stay away. :wink:

Funny, I recognize many names here. Some might know me as simply Patrick (on FTO, ZS, SJ and Epic) or MadPatSki (on TGR, T4T, Harvey Road and Skipass). I guess it all started back in the rec.skiing days back twenty years ago. I've always wanted to share my stuff, but changing dynamic (and friends that don't bother with reading ski forums) lead me to start my own blog. I do it mainly for myself, as a skiing diary, but I have so little secrets. :cool: