• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Volant Machete Soul and Head Cyber cross ti

DEVO

Volant Machete soul's 175cm w/ salomon s810 ti. These skis are in VERY good shape. No base repairs, edges nice and sharp, bases freshly waxed. Minor topsheet scratches, skis only used a few times last season and a few times this seaon. These have the volant riser plate with the bindings mounted on top of that. Great eastern ripper ski! Very quick and stable. $275 plus shipping, unless you are near Beverly MA and want to arrange a pick up. I will try to post pics soon or you can e-mail me at jsarcione@hotmail.com

and...

Head Cyber cross Ti SHAPED skis 180 with salomon 997 driver bindings. Great ski in really good shape. Bases are nearly perfect and waxed, edges are freshly sharpened. Normal top sheet scratches. Very fast, stable carving ski. Bindings are mounted on a riser plate for better edge to edge. Bindings mounted for a men’s 10-10.5 boot, but there is some adjustment + or -
$100 plus shipping, located in Beverly MA if you want to pick up. jsarcione@hotmail.com

DEVO

Bahdah Bump!

Price drop on the Machete's $250....and I will handle shipping.

DEVO

OK, how about $200 for the Volant Machetes?? These are great skis in GREAT shape.

...or $100 shipped without the bindings!