• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mt Snow 21-22 Season

drjeff

Update promised for this morning has not appeared on Facebook, I foolishly allowed myself to get my hopes up for an opening this weekend but it’s getting awfully late to make an announcement

I'd bet on a Sunday opening being announced soon

slatham

Not sure what Canyon looks like, but the Summit Quad base cam shows lots of work needed there. But I guess with the cold they could hit Sunday if they wanted to.

urungus

The moment we’ve all been waiting for …
🥁
… lifts at Mount Snow start spinning Sunday, November 20 from 9am-4pm – just two days away! Join us for a free breakfast sammie and our first chair banner break.
Start planning your first run with terrain open on River Run, Freefall, and Cascade down to Canyon. This plan is to open with the Bluebird Express, Discovery Shuttle, and Challenger Triple. Check the Snow & Weather Report Opening Day for up to date trail and lift info.
Grab your gear and get ready for first tracks this Sunday!

ThatGuy

They going to open Sunday then close till Thanksgiving? Hoping I can get some midweek turns in.

urungus

Does “Cascade down to Canyon” mean that Canyon itself will NOT be open, and downloading on Bluebird will be required ?

ctdubl07

No, the Canyon trail is essentially the last 2/3 of the run from the top. Cascade dumps into Canyon which runs down the Main face to the base where the BB lift is....better stated, yes you will be able to ski/ride top to bottom

drjeff

Bunch of social media posts from my friends up at the mountain today of the new Sundance Express testing with chairs on the haul rope as well as active snowmaking on Cooper's junction down to the base of the new lift and even a night shot of fan gun lights all lit on Ridge!

Wishing I was up there in person to see it and hit opening day tomorrow, but alas I will be in Gillette Stadium with my wife and many friends watching likely my last in person Patriots game of the season tomorrow.

Got my 103rd round of golf in this year today since my ski season ended last April. Time to put the clubs away until Spring and get my ski season going!

FBGM

Bunch of social media posts from my friends up at the mountain today of the new Sundance Express testing with chairs on the haul rope as well as active snowmaking on Cooper's junction down to the base of the new lift and even a night shot of fan gun lights all lit on Ridge!

Wishing I was up there in person to see it and hit opening day tomorrow, but alas I will be in Gillette Stadium with my wife and many friends watching likely my last in person Patriots game of the season tomorrow.

Got my 103rd round of golf in this year today since my ski season ended last April. Time to put the clubs away until Spring and get my ski season going!
Life seems rough

chuckstah

First day out this season, fun day on limited terrain. A bunch of laps on Freefall were fun. Top of Cascade usual skied off mess even though no one was there. Lots of stuff opening tomorrow, wish I could've waited a day but all good IMG_20221122_121527386.jpg

drjeff

Ridge, Chute, Long John, Gulch and a few associated connector trail segments.

The newly converted to a triple Heavy Metal lift opens tomorrow. Fingers crossed that the new Sundance Six pack carries its first folks up the hill in the next few days as well...

chuckstah

It's basically all beginner/access stuff. To me, beyond Ridge, it's of little interest.
Chute and gulch really open the mountain up. Ridge adds a great cruiser, and a ttb begginer run to connect everything is a win. Chute was great today on whales, a bit firm in spots, so I was told 😉

Newpylong

So does the website's trail map.

All I gotta say is I can't wait to see the pictures and videos of the 2.5 new lifts