• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone skiing this weekend? (3/23 - 3/25)

EOS

I'm just starting to try to figure out where I'm going to ski this weekend... I'm leaning towards Stowe at the moment.

Anyone else already made up their minds?

drjeff

Going to hit up Mount Snow for closing day on Sunday. Going to have a blast watching my kids slide in the duct tape derby, grab another couple of rides on the Bluebird Express (hopefully) and probably have more beers than runs by the end of the day. It's going to be a GREAT day no matter how much snow is left by then!

First up though, the next 2 days in Danbury, CT volunteering a couple of likely 15 hour days at the CT Mission of Mercy dental clinic

http://www.cfdo.org/cfdo1_ctmom.html

gmcunni

i'm trying to figure this out myself. initial thoughts were Mt Ellen for a day trip but it is a long drive for me *4 hours.

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!
First up though, the next 2 days in Danbury, CT volunteering a couple of likely 15 hour days at the CT Mission of Mercy dental clinic

Good for you, Jeff. Well done!!! You're a good man for giving your time...which, as we all know once you get to our age, is way more valuable than our money!

As for skiing....I think we're bailing this weekend. :(. We were going to head to Mt. Snow, but between a new family obligation/medical issue and the stupid temperatures....anyway.

Cannonball

Yeah, probably both days at Cannon. In all honesty I barely feel like it. But I have a few friends who have decided they better get up there and get their FIRST days of the season in before it's too late.

Glenn

I'll be at the Homer Party this weekend. Gordon might snow up too.

Tooth

Going to hit up Mount Snow for closing day on Sunday. Going to have a blast watching my kids slide in the duct tape derby, grab another couple of rides on the Bluebird Express (hopefully) and probably have more beers than runs by the end of the day. It's going to be a GREAT day no matter how much snow is left by then!

:cool: Hang in there. I'll be up at Sugarloaf. Not riding. Just enjoying the vibe. Praying for snow.