• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cam shot from Cannon

Puck it

Looking sweet!!!

Cannon.jpg

witch hobble

I was in the notch yesterday. There were tracks up Gary's and down Avalanche, then a yoyo on Banshee.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
When I drove by on Sunday, the Front Five were fast grass. Not sure if they picked up a lot more Sunday night and Monday, but I don't think it is worth it unless they picked up a lot since I drove by on Sunday. Sunday I drove to Mansfield to skin/ski. I certainly would have stopped at Cannon if I thought they had enough. Then again, everyone has a different definition of what "enough" is. Mine is pretty low, though...

I am sure the summit got more but the summit requires more snow to make for good skiing due to more geological treats.

Huck_It_Baby

When I drove by on Sunday, the Front Five were fast grass. Not sure if they picked up a lot more Sunday night and Monday, but I don't think it is worth it unless they picked up a lot since I drove by on Sunday. Sunday I drove to Mansfield to skin/ski. I certainly would have stopped at Cannon if I thought they had enough. Then again, everyone has a different definition of what "enough" is. Mine is pretty low, though...

I am sure the summit got more but the summit requires more snow to make for good skiing due to more geological treats.

2012-11-03_13-45-20_118.jpg

Where were you on Sunday? I was on Teardrop Saturday and there was about 4-5 inches up top. Didn't have my skis but could have made some turns with rocks skis. I imagine Sunday was a bit better as it snowed more.

riverc0il

Website
www.thesnowway.com
Sunday I skinned up Gondolier and skied down Cliff Trail to Nose Dive. Cliff Trail was really nice. Nose Dive, not so much. Probably skied a little more than half the vert and down hiked the rest. Lower elevation was melting fast on the down hike.

Huck_It_Baby

Sunday I skinned up Gondolier and skied down Cliff Trail to Nose Dive. Cliff Trail was really nice. Nose Dive, not so much. Probably skied a little more than half the vert and down hiked the rest. Lower elevation was melting fast on the down hike.

Awesome. I should have brought my skis up. I was surprised by how much snow had fallen! I went up expecting only the summit to have a little snow but there was snow all the way down to mountain rd in Underhill!