• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Anyone figure out a way to manage reservations on EpicPass site?

njdiver85

We were be able to see our existing reservations on our accounts starting Nov 17, and also have the ability to change/cancel as needed. Anyone figure that out?

abc

How's the Vail reservation "Waiting room"?

Has the crowd thinned out now? Or do you still have to wait for hours to make/change your reservation?

abc

As I've missed the early rush on booking holiday dates. Are they still widely available? Say Hunter and Mount Snow over Christmas/New Year week/weekend?

cdskier

A link for the availability calendar is on the pass purchase page

That's pretty cool. So basically at your northeast resorts the only sold out days so far are some of the ones for the upcoming weekend. It will be interesting to see what happens once day ticket sales start since that was what a lot of people were worried about. I still think the presumably high day ticket costs will help decrease demand for day tickets (at least in the east).

abc

Also possibly because people are using their "priority days" for weekly rolling "early reservation" to beat the Wednesday opening of "week of" reservation?

Tdizz

Anyone know how it works when you book a day that your pass doesn't allow? I have the pass that is blocked for holidays. I usually don't care about holiday weeks anyway but I reserved a day during Christmas week so that I can ride with my friend on her birthday. It allowed me to hold the day. Will it just charge me automatically, the 40% off on the daily ticket rate? I cannot find anything on the site. I tried to call but can't be on hold that long at work.

njdiver85

Mount Snow Thanksgiving weekend has been fully booked since Thursday or Friday I believe, but the reality is that it did not "sell out" in an hour or so like the stories regarding Keystone. Incidentally, I just had to cancel my reservation for Mt Snow opening day, so there is one more available if you hurry!