• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Woodworking

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Anyone do any woodworking at all?

I built my daughter this castle bunk bed this past summer.

here is a whole gallery of it being built:

Ev3iNiW.jpg

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
NIce ...you have 3 kids right ? So at least 2 more projects LOL.

Really like this guys projects

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
NIce ...you have 3 kids right ? So at least 2 more projects LOL.

Really like this guys projects

I actually built my son a Tree House about 2 years ago.

But yes my 3rd child will need something in a few years also.

stare smile GIF

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
The stuff you build for your kids is what they will remember . My kids are close to 30 but they still talk about the " Luge run "I made in the back yard . I got a bunch of saucers and build a bunch of high banked turns with snow and sprayed water on and iced them up with a hose It was about 200' long with about 4 high banked turns. I was surprised at how fast it was .They were outside after school every night

LOL .Sorry but that gif is creepy

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
The stuff you build for your kids is what they will remember . My kids are close to 30 but they still talk about the " Luge run "I made in the back yard . I got a bunch of saucers and build a bunch of high banked turns with snow and sprayed water on and iced them up with a hose It was about 200' long with about 4 high banked turns. I was surprised at how fast it was .They were outside after school every night

LOL .Sorry but that gif is creepy
Wow that luge round sounds freaking awesome!

Yeah the GIF is creepy haha. I just searched for Woodworking with the new GIF feature in the forums and came up with it 🤷‍♂️

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Wow that luge round sounds freaking awesome!

Yeah the GIF is creepy haha. I just searched for Woodworking with the new GIF feature in the forums and came up with it 🤷‍♂️
Yes a good memory . The word spread at the kids school , we had a dozen kids on the weekends day and night . Our neighbor kids mom got curious she decided to give it a try . The first turn went toward a big tree but had a high bank being a bit dark she didn't see the bank and thought she would hit the tree LOL, I can still hear her screaming .