• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Traveling from Ohio to Vermont

Smitty244

I’m an Ohioan wanting to make a trip to Vermont but I’m wondering what I need to do to be aloud to do this with covid. Let me know if anyone has done this. Thanks

KustyTheKlown

you need to quarantine for 3 weeks in a special made to order underground bunker that you can buy from vtcovidbunkers.com before you drive. you cant stop to pee, or for gas. but they make a special machine that refuels you with gas stored in the trunk while the car is moving, buy that at vtcovidgasdispensers.com. you can take care of the pee via vermontcoviddiapers.com or vermontcovidcarcaths.com. once you cross the state line you need to show the covid police your papers. you need 3 sets of copies, one white, one goldenrod, and one fuschia. they must be notarized in your home state, but also in each state you traverse on the way to vermont. use vermontmobilecovidnotaries.com for that.

thetrailboss

Staff member
you need to quarantine for 3 weeks in a special made to order underground bunker that you can buy from vtcovidbunkers.com before you drive. you cant stop to pee, or for gas. but they make a special machine that refuels you with gas stored in the trunk while the car is moving, buy that at vtcovidgasdispensers.com. you can take care of the pee via vermontcoviddiapers.com or vermontcovidcarcaths.com. once you cross the state line you need to show the covid police your papers. you need 3 sets of copies, one white, one goldenrod, and one fuschia. they must be notarized in your home state, but also in each state you traverse on the way to vermont. use vermontmobilecovidnotaries.com for that.

:ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness, look here: https://www.healthvermont.gov/covid-19/travel-quarantine

cdskier

I was literally LOL'ing at this.

But yes, in all seriousness, thetrailboss posted the rules someone needs to follow.

KustyTheKlown

not to pat my own back., but vermontcarcaths.com and fuschia copies were my fave parts.

ne_skier

I'm dying lmaooo

gittist

Don't forget that you have to use a drive-thru notary that has the proper COVID precautions approved by Vermont because you aren't allowed to leave your vehicle. You might want to consider using a RV for comfort reasons...

KustyTheKlown

Don't forget that you have to use a drive-thru notary that has the proper COVID precautions approved by Vermont because you aren't allowed to leave your vehicle. You might want to consider using a RV for comfort reasons...

thats why you need to use vermontmobilecovidnotaries.com. they are the only org approved for this work.

also, all of the services linked above are run by the state of Vermont and carry a 48% sales tax.

gittist

thats why you need to use vermontmobilecovidnotaries.com. they are the only org approved for this work.

also, all of the services linked above are run by the state of Vermont and carry a 48% sales tax.
However a notary can only operate within their particular state unless vermontmobilecovidnotaries has been authorized to operate outside of Vermont. If not this traveler (or travelers) will need to find this type of service on the local market for the states they transit thru. Sounds like a logistical nightmare to me.

KustyTheKlown

Ok so basically just show up and ski and say I’m from Vermont.......

no. not at all. don't be a douchebag. quarantine at home for a week and get a negative test, or quarantine at home for 14 days. don't be that piece of shit from ohio who tramps into new england with no regard for the local community.

Smitty244

Ok don’t be a smart ass and others won’t be a douchebag that’s why I asked the question was to make sure rules were followed. Typical tough guy keyboard warrior ☝️🙄

KustyTheKlown

i made a joke. a very well received one. another poster linked you to the actual rules, which are quite clear. then you decided to ignore the rules because no one spoon fed them to you. the link wasn't good enough. stay in ohio.

Killingtime

This is very funny but I'll skip the catheter part, thank you. Probably the single worst experience in my life. Almost hit the ceiling when the nurse removed it.

KustyTheKlown

This is very funny but I'll skip the catheter part, thank you. Probably the single worst experience in my life. Almost hit the ceiling when the nurse removed it.

i've never had the displeasure, but I've often thought about shark-tanking a painless catheter. like a condom i guess that somehow stays on despite lack of rigidity. this is what i think about at 3:30 am when i don't want to get out of bed to pee.

gittist

And the nurse said on the count of three, and pulled on one...right?

Dickc

i've never had the displeasure, but I've often thought about shark-tanking a painless catheter. like a condom i guess that somehow stays on despite lack of rigidity. this is what i think about at 3:30 am when i don't want to get out of bed to pee.
Condom type catheters are a made and used. I've seen them. I've also had the DISpleasure of having a catheter, and having it pulled. Stings just a wee bit!