• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

WST: 4/20-21...This is the End???

tnt1234

What's happening this weekend?

Rain seems to be pushing for this season to end....will it?

MRG opening Wednesday, and maybe this weekend. Stowe closing this weekend I think, though there is piles of snow up there.

Who else is open? Who else is skiing?

Sounds like the west is still going strong - anyone getting on a plane?

Me? I'm done. Killer weekend at Stowe to close it out. Skis are put away, and moving on....

WinS

What's happening this weekend?

Rain seems to be pushing for this season to end....will it?

MRG opening Wednesday, and maybe this weekend. Stowe closing this weekend I think, though there is piles of snow up there.

Who else is open? Who else is skiing?

Sounds like the west is still going strong - anyone getting on a plane?

Me? I'm done. Killer weekend at Stowe to close it out. Skis are put away, and moving on....

Sugarbush every day through 4/28 with Bravo and Heaven's gate running this week and Valley and Possibly Heaven's Gate next week. Then will shoot to a reopening weekend of 5/4 will skiing off of Valley House. It was a great final weekend.

cdskier

Sugarbush is open...not sure if I'll make it though. Normally Easter weekend I go up Thursday night, ski Friday and Saturday, and come home Saturday night. Right now Saturday doesn't look good so not sure if it pays to just go up for Friday.

After this weekend my next (and last) weekend of the season will be Sugarbush's closing weekend - May 4th / 5th.

BenedictGomez

I really want to go up this weekend and do another day each at Smuggs & Jay Peak, but the weather is not looking cooperative at the moment.

tnt1234

Sugarbush every day through 4/28 with Bravo and Heaven's gate running this week and Valley and Possibly Heaven's Gate next week. Then will shoot to a reopening weekend of 5/4 will skiing off of Valley House. It was a great final weekend.

Wow - awesome schedule- enjoy!

skiur

6-1 & 6-2 will be my last ski days of the year.

JimG.

Staff member
Skyeship parking lot this morning

Flood.jpg

Snow loss immense already with more to come. Heading up Wed then still need 2 more days for 50.

NYDB

Was going to head up Over Easter to SB and K to use some IKON days with the family, but we are bailing due to weather.

Just looking for some sunshine and it doesn't look in the cards this weekend.

Maybe next week midweek but it's getting to be a tough sell to the family after a good winter. I think they have made the mental switch to baseball and gardening

Boxtop Willie

Did a quick drive by at Sugarbush today after the rain ended. The snow making trails looked to still have complete coverage. Mill Brook, Mad river and some of the tributaries are running hard, very hard.

KustyTheKlown

opting out of this weekend due to weather.

next weekend i need to return my leased car

may squeak out 2 may days at k, but otherwise i'm done at 43 days and 915k vertical

tnt1234

opting out of this weekend due to weather.

next weekend i need to return my leased car

may squeak out 2 may days at k, but otherwise i'm done at 43 days and 915k vertical

That's a lot of days...nice work.

skiur

How can anybody opt out of skiing Saturday because of weather on monday? You people put way too much faith in a weather forecast.

kingslug

39 days and that may be it. Have to be home for the family for Passover. And my new hobby of blasting holes in paper targets is damn fun..not skiing fun but what the hell...

Smellytele

I am hoping to ski Mount Bohemia this weekend as I am stuck in the midwest for a month. Hoping K is still open when I get back in mid may. I have over 70 days in total - Skinning days (30+) plus lift serve days (40+). It has been a good year but I am greedy and want a few more.

chuckstah

Wildcat day trip for me this Wednesday, and hopefully Burke and Smuggs on the weekend to burn the last of my Champlain Valley card. If the weekend weather sucks and my ski friends are out I'll day trip one of them on whatever day looks best. It's going to be Superstar season soon.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using AlpineZone mobile app

tnt1234

I am hoping to ski Mount Bohemia this weekend as I am stuck in the midwest for a month. Hoping K is still open when I get back in mid may. I have over 70 days in total - Skinning days (30+) plus lift serve days (40+). It has been a good year but I am greedy and want a few more.

Jealous a bit of Mt. Bohemia - that place looks cool, but don't have any reason to travel to those parts in winter. Please post a report of you do it.

machski

Headed to Mammoth Saturday for 4 days of skiing. Then when we get back, K Saturday for Tri, SR Sunday for last day there, K for May1st slalom and K again Friday May 3rd. Gets a bit tricky with work schedule after that and only fri-sun operations schedule at K. Right now if June is in cards, I will make that.

Wife already wants to head back to Squaw or Mammoth for July 4th skiing. [emoji41]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using AlpineZone mobile app