• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The Drifter Pass - Ski The East!!!

KingAce121

Hey! I recently joined my ski and snowboard club at my college (SUNY Albany), and the club is recommended to get a drifter pass. I never heard of it before, but it seems like the real deal. You get access to 7 mountains in four states in the East Coast. That includes Mt Snow, VT; Hunter Mt, NY; Crotched Mt, NH; Jack Frost, PA; Big Boulder, PA; Attittash Mt, NH; Wildcat Mt, NH. There's no blackout dates for any of them.

If you end up getting it, support my club and you can get $20 with my school's code of "UALBANY" (Without the quotes duh), bringing the price of the pass down the 379.99. I believe you have until mid Decemberish to buy the pass before it goes up to $500

Here's the link if you want more info: http://www.peakpass.com/drifterpass/

Well have fun hermanos y hermanas, and use the UALBANY code if you buy, it'd be much appreciated!!!