• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Colorado

Smitty244

I’m new to the forum and new to skiing last year. I’ve done a lot of skiing at holiday valley, holimont, and peek n peak but have a trip planned to Colorado in two weeks. What should I expect out there? I’m hoping there are slopes for my level of skiing. Super excited it should be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

jimk

Which ski area in CO? They're all good, but we could advise if you provide details

Smitty244

I’m going to a small resort called ski cooper the first day, the probably copper mountain the next day (possibly Breckenridge but my cousin lives out there and prefers copper), and then probably monarch the last day.

abc

This sub-forum is for people posting trip reports. It gets a tiny fraction of traffic than the main forum. You should ask your question there.

thetrailboss

Staff member
I’m going to a small resort called ski cooper the first day, the probably copper mountain the next day (possibly Breckenridge but my cousin lives out there and prefers copper), and then probably monarch the last day.

I suggest a Private Message to Bushmogulmaster as he works, or used to work, at Ski Cooper.

Cornhead

If you ski Cooper, take some pics and do a TR. I'll be heading to CO, probably in March. I get three free days at Purgatory, Hesperus, Sunlight, and Cooper via the Freedom Pass. I've skied Abasin and Wolf Creek in CO, both were great.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using AlpineZone mobile app

dblskifanatic

Imperial lift opens at Breck - opening up highest lift served terrain. One of the latest openings for that lift. Snow is finally coming for frequently. Timing is perfect for our trip to Colorado the first week of March.