• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Annoying Lift Line Behavior

dmc

3: "Horseplay" by those little whipper snappers.

deadheadskier

Staff member
cell phone usage. I don't care for it in any line; ski area, grocery store, don't matter where

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
cell phone usage. I don't care for it in any line; ski area, grocery store, don't matter where
you should just bring a :uzi:jamming device with you
Then you'll just hear 300 people whining, bitching and yelling about how their damn phone doesn't work! :roll:
you may have to pick it up in china and smuggle it back ;)

According to their marketing material, you would be in good company, "Our cell phone blockers and detectors are currently used in many schools, prisons and by bomb squads all over the world"

Last edited:

dmc

you should just bring a :uzi:jamming device with you
Then you'll just hear 300 people whining, bitching and yelling about how their damn phone doesn't work! :roll:

Kick ass! I want one just to annoy people...

I've been to places that i suspected used them...

I really don't mind people talking on the phone in the lift line... As long as they don't talk to loud or long.. It's better then those radios that were popular for a while..

Geoff

Walking on your skis
Elbowing by you
Refusing to alternate when two lines merge into one

I've noticed that if you calmly tell people you'll kick the shit out of them, they seem to stop those behaviors.