• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2018/2019 Season Pass Prices

asnowmobiler

Weekend tickets are $62, I think the regular season pass price is $650??
This year they will only offer one season pass, so no off peak pass will be offered.
It's decent sized hill and it's halfway between my work and home.

Ski2LiveLive2Ski

Bought one of those Blue passes. First time I have ever bought a pass as I tend to like variety. But what sealed the deal is I have 2 kids going into 6th grade and Blue confirmed they will later in the year be selling $60 passes just for 6th graders. 3 of us getting unlimited skiing 80 miles away for a total of $520 was too good to pass up.

Domeskier

That is quite cheap. Are the passes there usually that low?

It was $449 last year this time. I guess they are trying to capture some of the skiers who used to buy the no-longer-available weekday pass. Best place to ski bumps south of Killington!

Pez

Got an email from Butternut:

299 adults, 99 for kids

I can't remember what i paid last year.

nycskier

Blue Mountain in Pa released their early price for an unlimited pass $399
They have a limited # at this tier.

Blue Mountain is on the Ikon pass. For an extra $200 you can get:

Unlimited access: Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Eldora Mountain Resort, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (holiday restrictions), Big Bear Mountain Resort, June Mountain, Tremblant, Blue Mountain, Snowshoe Mountain.

Five days, with holiday restrictions, at each of these resorts: Steamboat, Mammoth Mountain, Deer Valley Resort, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Big Sky Resort, Stratton, Killington Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sugarbush Resort.

Five days combined, with holiday restrictions at all, at: Aspen Snowmass’ Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk; AltaSnowbird; SkiBig3’s Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay and the New England trio of Sunday River, Sugarloaf and Loon Mountain.

Even if you only do 3 days at any of those other mountains it is worth it to get the the Ikon pass vs the Blue Mountain pass.

spiderpig

Blue Mountain is on the Ikon pass. For an extra $200 you can get:

Unlimited access: Winter Park Resort, Copper Mountain Resort, Eldora Mountain Resort, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (holiday restrictions), Big Bear Mountain Resort, June Mountain, Tremblant, Blue Mountain, Snowshoe Mountain.

Five days, with holiday restrictions, at each of these resorts: Steamboat, Mammoth Mountain, Deer Valley Resort, Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Big Sky Resort, Stratton, Killington Resort, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sugarbush Resort.

Five days combined, with holiday restrictions at all, at: Aspen Snowmass’ Aspen Mountain, Snowmass, Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk; AltaSnowbird; SkiBig3’s Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise, Mt. Norquay and the New England trio of Sunday River, Sugarloaf and Loon Mountain.

Even if you only do 3 days at any of those other mountains it is worth it to get the the Ikon pass vs the Blue Mountain pass.

wrong Blue Mountain

danimals

Speaking of blue mountain, check out these base depths. I went and got my pass today. I was astounded at how deep they were, even with the recent weather IMG_0016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Domeskier

Speaking of blue mountain, check out these base depths. I went and got my pass today. I was astounded at how deep they were, even with the recent weather

Nice! Sorry to see they groomed the bumps on Challenge, but maybe that means they are getting ready to seed Razor's for spring bump season.

skimagic

Bromley passes out, adult highlights:
Full adult, 975
Value (non_hol). 475
Midweek , 275.

Jimney discount tickets with pass in case you want to mix it up.

Jully

Bromley passes out, adult highlights:
Full adult, 975
Value (non_hol). 475
Midweek , 275.

Jimney discount tickets with pass in case you want to mix it up.

Insane drop off between unlimited and blackout. How many blackouts are there??

machski

New England (Boyne) Prices are posted,.$1079 gold (up $30, plus 50% off Boyne western resort tickets), $719 silver (up$20). New Bronze + is $599 (sunday-friday, non holidays) and Bronze is $459 (up $40).

Sent from my XT1650 using AlpineZone mobile app

Last edited: